Enterprise Innovation & Agility Assessment
IVI’s Enterprise Innovation & Agility is an integrated organizational level capability supporting the cultural, structural, and practical changes needed to transform to a more agile and innovative organization.
Enterprise Innovation & Agility draws on IVI’s research in innovation management, organizational change management, user experience, relationship management, and value management.
This focuses an organization’s effort on:
- Developing a culture of innovation and agility
- Innovation and agility leadership
- Implementing structures and supports to encourage experimentation and manage risk
- Enabling collaboration and knowledge sharing through formal and informal networks
- Developing team agility, creativity, user– and value– orientation
- Embedding and accelerating innovation outcomes
To take a sample assessment, please input your email address in the form below and click submit.
Please input your email address and click submit
Within minutes you will receive a personalized link by email that will allow you to take the survey. Once you have completed the survey, you will receive your personalized report including recommendations.
About the Innovation Value Institute
The Innovation Value Institute (IVI) is a multidisciplinary research and education institute co-founded in 2006 by Maynooth University and Intel Corporation with the support of the Irish Government.
IVI’s mission is to research, develop and disseminate empirically proven and industry validated best practice frameworks through a unique open innovation and collaboration between leading academic and industry practitioners.